Everything Instant On

View Only
  • 1.  Aruba Instan On AP12 -The 2 APs are not kept active at the same time

Posted 05-25-2020 10:18 AM

Hi, 

I bought 2 AP12 and could configure them separately on my network. However only one appears active, the other appears offline. When I disconnect the one that is active, the one that is offline activates without problem. How do I make the 2 be active at the same time?

Thanks for your help

• 2.  RE: Aruba Instan On AP12 -The 2 APs are not kept active at the same time

Employee
    Posted 05-25-2020 04:01 PM

Hi @Heldertb ,

Can you share a bit more details on what you are seeing (screenshots maybe)?  With InstantOn, all APs in one site automatically inherit the same configuration and APs normally do not need to be configured independently.   For this to work, the expectation is that the two APs are on the same L2 network.

• 3.  RE: Aruba Instan On AP12 -The 2 APs are not kept active at the same time

Posted 05-27-2020 08:26 AM

Hello,

I was already able to solve my problem. The cause of the error was that my configuration was wrong. Delete everything including the site and re-create the site and load the APs

I used the information that appears in the following link to perform my configuration again

https://community.arubainstanton.com/t5/Everything-Instant-On/How-to-create-a-site-in-Private-Network-Mode-in-Aruba-Instant-On/m-p/1041#M369

Thanks  for your help