Everything Instant On

View Only
  • 1.  Aruba welcome emails on RBL list

Posted 02-14-2020 07:29 AM

I am trying to add users to the site portal so they can view the access points settings but the welcome email never gets through as the sending mail server mx04.arubanetworks.com is on an RBL with Barracuda and SORBS.

With this being the case I cannot add users so can you unblock your mailserver please

https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3amx04.arubanetworks.com%5d&run=toolpage

thanks

Rob

• 2.  RE: Aruba welcome emails on RBL list

Employee
    Posted 02-14-2020 11:29 AM

@robertb24  Please open a support case so they can investigate this.

https://community.arubainstanton.com/t5/Contact-Support/ct-p/contact-support

• 3.  RE: Aruba welcome emails on RBL list

Employee
    Posted 02-18-2020 01:37 PM

Hi 

Thanks for reporting this issue. Our teams are looking into it and working on eliminating the issue

• 4.  RE: Aruba welcome emails on RBL list

Posted 02-19-2020 11:03 PM

Hi Rob,

Yes, it comes to Spam. 

• 5.  RE: Aruba welcome emails on RBL list

Posted 02-20-2020 11:44 AM

My spam filter is set to reject anything on an RBL

• 6.  RE: Aruba welcome emails on RBL list

Posted 02-27-2020 03:43 PM

Hi, just tried it again and is still on the list. Sadly I have had to use other vendor devices as I never receive the email.

My filter is set to reject anything on an RBL so I don't even have the option to whitelist.

With this in place I cannot use InstantON access points

Regards

• 7.  RE: Aruba welcome emails on RBL list

Employee
    Posted 03-03-2020 12:25 PM

Hi @robertb24 ,

As of today, the mail server is not on any known RBL service and it should now work for you.  Very sorry about the inconvenience, these reputation services were contacted as soon as we became aware of the situation but it took some time to get a clear status.

Hope you will be able to try InstantOn again in the near future!