Everything Instant On

View Only
  • 1.  Unable to login

Posted 07-14-2019 09:46 PM
    I created an account yesterday and I got the email to confirm my email address. After I clicked the link and then tried to login to the app it gives the message invalid credentials. I tried he password reset and then tried numerous passwords and it always said did not meet the complexity requirements but as far as I could tell it did. I tried setting a new password again today but used a much shorter password and it accepted it but tried to sign in to the app with the new password and still get invalid credentials. Not sure why the app won’t take my password as I was able to login to the community with the same password to create this post.

• 2.  RE: Unable to login

Posted 07-14-2019 10:11 PM
    I tried logging in to the website (https://portal.arubainstanton.com) as well and it wouldn’t take my credentials either.

• 3.  RE: Unable to login

Employee
    Posted 07-15-2019 08:53 AM

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Ill contact you via DM to get the details and resolve this for you.

• 4.  RE: Unable to login

Posted 07-16-2019 11:19 PM

I ended up using a different email address with the same password and I can login now. The only thing I can think of is that it didn’t like the plus sign I had in the first email address I used.

• 5.  RE: Unable to login

Posted 10-11-2022 04:00 PM
    We bought 4-1930 switches . 2 switches we were able to log in with default credentials but the remaining other 2 switches don't take the default password. This is a brand new switch has anyone experienced this?

------------------------------
    Magesh Muthu

• 6.  RE: Unable to login

Employee
    Posted 10-26-2022 11:16 AM
    Thanks for contacting us, we haven't seen such login issues for an out-of-box Instant On Switch. We suggest you factory reset the switches and if the issue persists please connect with the support team. Contact Aruba Instant On Support
    Aruba Instant On remove preview
    Contact Aruba Instant On Support
    Here are a few places to start. Find the latest product news, support, tips and tricks, warranty information, and software documentation for Aruba Instant On. Explore Instant On communities to connect with others and find technical information. Find information regarding Instant On product warranties and support services.
    View this on Aruba Instant On >

Aruba Instant On Communications

• 7.  RE: Unable to login

Posted 10-26-2022 01:05 PM
    Hi ,

I tried more than 10 times to reset the switch until now no luck on login to the brand new switches with the default credentials.

Magesh Muthu

• 8.  RE: Unable to login

Employee
    Posted 10-27-2022 05:48 PM
    Hey Magesh,

Did you try restoring the factory settings with these steps?

• 9.  RE: Unable to login

Posted 10-28-2022 09:20 AM
    Hi,

Yes, that's how I factory reset. As far as I know, that's how we can reset to default on the switch when we don't have any access to the switch.
    If we have any other option please do let me know.

Thanks for your response.

Magesh Muthu

• 10.  RE: Unable to login

Employee
    Posted 10-31-2022 07:00 PM
    Hi Magesh,

I'm sorry you're still having issues with this. Please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance. https://www.arubainstanton.com/contact-support/