Everything Instant On

View Only
  • 1.  Feature Request - Alert Timer

Posted 02-02-2021 03:26 PM
    We are finding that the Instant On APs will not checkin - or be see by the portal - for a few minutes then come back on line.  We get notifications in both cases (off and on).  We'd like to have a parameter added whereas we would not get an offline alert message for X minutes - to reduce the noise.  Ideally, as an example, we would set that parameter to 15 or 20 minutes - so if an AP went offline for only 3 or 4 minutes, as is typically the case, we would not get alerts.  A 15 or 20 minute outage is more important to us than a 3 or 4 minute one.

Thanks in advance.

-Dave Thompson
    TeamLogic IT

------------------------------
    F L

• 2.  RE: Feature Request - Alert Timer

Posted 02-16-2021 10:15 AM
    this would be helpful indeed, I think in general there should e more options. for example I have acces to 2 sites, one is at home, the other with friends apartment. I would like to get also alerts disabled by site. If planning to install these devices for customers, my personal phone alerts every time some customer's or friend''s device is offline. Now I will go and revoke myself from the other site to stop the alerts I don't have to react.

F L