Everything Instant On

View Only
  • 1.  devices are showing red led and all is operational - portal is very slow

Posted 11-25-2020 12:02 PM
    Hi , 
    today i noticed that all my devices are showing a red/amber LED status, but the network is still operational. 

Rebooting did not help. Several other installations at other sites show the same behavior.

When checking the devices status page via the browser is states an error. 

Device onboarding status: error
    Instant On Portal Message: Missing_OR _WRONG_PACKET(-9)
    Instant On Portal Status: connecting ...

It is my guess that there is an issue with the backend as we are seeing this across different installations at the same time.

I have raised a support case with Aruba TAC, but i was wondering if anybody else is experiencing this as well?

------------------------------
    Yousch Karimi

• 2.  RE: devices are showing red led and all is operational - portal is very slow

Posted 11-25-2020 12:34 PM
    same here on several sites.
    I also suspect a global issue with the instant on portal connection.

Bjoern Ebner

• 3.  RE: devices are showing red led and all is operational - portal is very slow

Employee
    Posted 11-25-2020 12:45 PM
    Amazon Web services is having issues that is impacting the Internet.

Greg Thiesen

• 4.  RE: devices are showing red led and all is operational - portal is very slow

Posted 11-25-2020 12:46 PM
    Hello, same problem with my devices... The Instant On cloud management portal is very slow and shows weird behavior. I also had some issues with login - the portal didn't let me in several times, despite correct user/pass. This points to an potential backend issue. Please let me know if you get some new information from TAC.

• 5.  RE: devices are showing red led and all is operational - portal is very slow

Employee
    Posted 11-25-2020 04:04 PM
    Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kindly refer to https://community.arubainstanton.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=774b270e-fb50-4372-bbb5-6322650fbf55&CommunityKey=a4b58376-185c-4dc9-94f0-46c6c41cde57&tab=digestviewer#bm774b270e-fb50-4372-bbb5-6322650fbf55

Rizwan Shaikh

• 6.  RE: devices are showing red led and all is operational - portal is very slow

Posted 11-26-2020 08:08 AM
    All issues seem to have been resolved at my end. Both portal and app respond as expected and all LED's are green on all devices. 
    Did have to reboot one AP because it was stuck in syncing status.

Yousch Karimi

• 7.  RE: devices are showing red led and all is operational - portal is very slow

Employee
    Posted 11-26-2020 02:07 PM
    Hello,

The cloud services issue has been resolved. Please contact Aruba Instant On support if you experience any other issues.

Appreciate for your patience and understanding.

Rizwan Shaikh