Instant On - Wireless

View Only
  • 1.  Problem with internet access on AP22

Posted 10-20-2020 10:52 AM

Hello, I have two AP22 connected on a Proximus router via a poe switch (HP OfficeConnect 1420). The client is connected (portable, smartphone, ...) After restarting the client an error message appears the client does not have any internet connection but the client is connected with the AP22. I have to connect the client to the wifi of the Proximus router whereafter I have to switch to the wifi on the AP22. Both have another SSID. The name of the SSID on the AP22 is 30 chars and consists of numbers, letters, spaces, special chars. The AP is configured in Bridge mode, the DHCP of the proximus router is used. 

Anyone an idea what could be the problem?

• 2.  RE: Problem with internet access on AP22

Employee
    Posted 10-20-2020 03:48 PM

@Flurk73 Try turning off the WiFi on the Proximus router and only use the AP22's. The client may be trying to get an IP address from both SSID and causing an issue.

• 3.  RE: Problem with internet access on AP22

Posted 10-21-2020 02:41 AM

Thanks GThiesen I will try. 

• 4.  RE: Problem with internet access on AP22

Posted 11-10-2020 10:07 AM
    I have the same problem with AP22 and client have intel 9260 network card with new driver.
    PC get ip but unable to ping my fortigate fw or other ip`s on the local LAN. when I disable wifi6 on the network, I get internet access and local devices on the LAN responing again.. no issues with wifi6 devices like iphone and new ipad

• 5.  RE: Problem with internet access on AP22

Employee
    Posted 11-10-2020 10:23 AM
    This is an intel issue with their drivers causing issues. Make sure you download the latest driver from intel's website. As you have already done is disable WiFi6 on the SSID.

------------------------------
    Greg Thiesen
    ------------------------------