Instant On - Wireless

View Only
  • 1.  Moving AP to another site

Posted 08-27-2019 02:07 AM
    hi there I have just deleted the ap with serieal CNHTK9T79R from a site. (I deleted the site from the app) and then Im trying to add it to a new site, but the ap justs flashes green and I cant discover it. what to do?

• 2.  RE: Moving AP to another site

Posted 08-27-2019 07:49 AM
    I did the same and had no problem whatsoever with readding it to a new site.

Did you wait until the AP did reset itself after you removed it from the site?

At first I would just wait for the AP to sync and hopefully come to his initial state again.

• 3.  RE: Moving AP to another site

Posted 08-29-2019 06:10 PM

well , I had the same error , but in my case I waited 2 hours the first time , this is normal ?

• 4.  RE: Moving AP to another site

Employee
    Posted 09-09-2019 06:29 PM

It shouldn't take that long. Once you delete a site, please wait a couple minutes for the LEDs to start alternating between green and amber. Once the APs reach this state, feel free to disconnect them and move to a different site. It would work fine with no issues.

• 5.  RE: Moving AP to another site

Posted 08-27-2020 05:45 PM

is it the same if i want to change mesh conection to wired devices? i have two APs, the main is wire but the other is mesh state but when i try to delete the mesh device and reconnect with wire the AP only flashing with led green and ambar and the app can´t found the devices deleted