Instant On - Wireless

View Only

AP11 - Over-the-air connectivity is always failed to operate after software upgrade

• 1.  AP11 - Over-the-air connectivity is always failed to operate after software upgrade

Posted 05-12-2021 10:51 AM
    Hi,
    AP11 TopologyI have this topology extracted from my instance on portal. I always encounter the issue of not being able to power on correctly whenever there is a new software upgrade/update say from 2.2 -> 2.3; 2.3 -> 2.3.1 where AP11 as indicated position "2" (Over the air connectivity), Either I have manual power off and power on again to ensure the particular AP11 is able to operate and connected successfully (with both green light indicators); otherwise soft-reset the AP11 to make it work again. There are two ways to upgrade/update the firmware either by scheduling set within the portal or perform the manual upgrade/update. In fact both upgrade/update methods provide the same observation of aforementioned issues.

Would like to know whether it is known issues and waiting to be fixed via a patch or something ?

Look forward to hearing soon. Thank you

------------------------------
    F L
    ------------------------------