Instant On - Wireless

View Only
  • 1.  Inquiries about red aruba instant 315

Posted 03-25-2021 04:39 PM
    Good afternoon friends. First of all, I wanted to wish you the best in this difficult time we are going through.

I send you this message consulting about some problems that I have. I currently have an Aruba Insant 315 network of 11 APs. Which are authenticated to a Radius server in Windows server 2012.

1- In a guest network of these antennas when I want to connect from a laptop, chrome does not allow me or asks for the username and password. But if I load it with firefox, if you ask me. Is there a way to correct this so that it runs from any browser?

2- When I try to connect a laptop with W10 to the aruba instant network, the EAP connection rejects me. But if I configure the network manually considering this configuration if it connects to that network. How could I make this connection automatic?

Thank you in advance for your support and guidance.

Greetings.

------------------------------
    Jorge Ramirez
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Inquiries about red aruba instant 315

Posted 03-27-2021 11:17 AM
    Jorge, 

Looks like you are asking about Instant 315. This forum is for InstantOn products so AP11,AP12,AP15 etc. Although Hardware is roughly the same but software is different. 

The question you've posted should be in the Airheads instead -- https://community.arubanetworks.com/home