Instant On - Wireless

View Only
  • 1.  Since upgrading to 2.4 Roku Device Cannot Connect

Posted 11-08-2021 11:46 AM
    Since my AP22's upgraded to 2.4 my TCL Roku TV can no longer connect to the network.  Prior to the upgrade the device was connected without issue.   I have restarted everything, defaulted the settings on the TV, created a new temp wireless network and nothing will work.   The only change in the environment was the upgrade to 2.4 on Tuesday morning.   

The device shows connected in to one of my access points, but no IP address is issued.   On the TV, it simply says failed to connect to the wireless network.   It doesn't not show an authentication error, it just simply does not connect.  

Is anyone else having issues like this?

Thanks

------------------------------
    John Layton

• 2.  RE: Since upgrading to 2.4 Roku Device Cannot Connect

Employee
    Posted 11-09-2021 12:37 PM
    Hey John, 

Our apologies you're having issues connecting to your TCL Roku TV since the 2.4.0 upgrade. I'm going to check with my teams internally to see if this is a known issue and see what troubleshooting steps we can provide to assist you with the connection issues you're having.

Aruba Instant On Communications

• 3.  RE: Since upgrading to 2.4 Roku Device Cannot Connect

Employee
    Posted 11-10-2021 02:54 PM
    Hey John,

Our team would like to learn more about your issue and provide assistance to you. Please reach out to our customer support team directly. https://www.arubainstanton.com/contact-support/

Aruba Instant On Communications