Instant On - Wired

View Only
  • 1.  INSTANTON of switch 1930 don't work

Posted 01-04-2021 06:19 PM
    Hi community, I have been configurated 5 switchs 1930-48ports with a dhcp server, then I have been configurated de IP address to static in a VLAN of administration, VLANS are ok, so I have 12 APs (AP11-AP12-AP15) ARUBA functionals in these ports, APs are ok, with subnetworks and networks in the VLANS, and are administrated in the portal.instanton, however the switch are not detected in mi app. I already made the device scan in the app and it cannot find my switches, is there any other way to enter them into the portal? for its administration.

------------------------------
    Carlos Piña

• 2.  RE: INSTANTON of switch 1930 don't work

Employee
    Posted 01-04-2021 07:22 PM
    The switches need to be in the same management VLAN (1) and have an IP address in the VLAN to be administered by the portal for a single site.

Greg Thiesen

• 3.  RE: INSTANTON of switch 1930 don't work

Posted 01-08-2021 01:13 PM
    But if the management VLAN is VLAN ID 200, this means that te switches can´t connect to the cloud?

F L

• 4.  RE: INSTANTON of switch 1930 don't work

Posted 02-16-2021 10:16 AM
    In the event that you needn't bother with a portion of the further developed highlights, this is an extraordinary choice simple arrangement, regardless of whether you don't think a lot about systems administration.

Mays Baxley