Mobile App

View Only
  • 1.  Feature Enhanced required

Posted 02-17-2022 12:09 PM
    After disconnecting any wireless device on network it's should keep there device name and access history in app for 48hrs, currently it's showing mac id so try to device name in feature updates.

• 2.  RE: Feature Enhanced required

Employee
    Posted 02-17-2022 07:07 PM
    Hey Rohann,

I want to confirm that you're asking us to make a way for the mobile app to keep you logged in longer than 48 hours?

------------------------------
    Aruba Instant On Communications

• 3.  RE: Feature Enhanced required

Posted 02-18-2022 12:34 AM
    Hi,
    There is 2 things
    1)if device is not connected to network at that time it should remember device name currently its showing mac address its difficult to understand who's browse and download.
    2)Can we able to downloads logs device wise from app or portal (Particular Device Logs - browsing and data transfer history).

• 4.  RE: Feature Enhanced required

Posted 02-25-2022 06:56 AM
    Hi,
    There is 2 things
    1)if device is not connected to network at that time it should remember device name currently its showing mac address its difficult to understand who's browse and download.
    2)Can we able to downloads logs device wise from app or portal (Particular Device Logs - browsing and data transfer history).

• 5.  RE: Feature Enhanced required

Employee
    Posted 02-28-2022 05:51 PM
    Thank you for confirming this for me. I have shared your requests with my team internally. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us.

Aruba Instant On Communications