Instant On - Wireless

View Only

Recent Activities

• Profile Picture

Instaon disabling Mesh

Hi we are having repeated trouble with ap's somehow getting disconnected, so they start meshing with other AP's. The question is how do I disable the meshing on this AP if somebody has done so and knows how please? ------------------------------ ...

• Hello, if I am double posting please forgive. Does the NAT option provide a 24 hour lease by default? There is no clear documentation about this so hopefully somebody from Aruba can answer in the affirmative. Thanks! ------------------------------ ...

• Hello InstantOn Experts, What is the lease time when you select the NAT option? I have 10 AP15s and need to know the default and whether or not there is an ability to configure it. Also, does the DHCP addresses come from the cloud or does one of ...

• Having issues with a Sonos speaker on a network using mulitple AP22's that are connected via the Instant-On Portal. Contacted Sonos support, and they say we have to "Disable Broadcast Filtering" on the AP22 as that is a known issue that stops Sonos speakers ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Here is my home network. Aruba AP15 (with power adapter) ---------Netgear 8port switch (unmanaged)-----------Netgear NightHawk Wifi Router----------------Netgear Cable Modem-----------ISP The Aruba AP15 does not get to the ready-to-setup status. It ...