Instant On - Wireless

View Only

Recent Activities

• Hey Bernd, Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. Please upgrade your Intel client manually to the latest 22.180.x version: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351/windows-10-and-windows-11-wi-fi-drivers-for-intel-wireless-adapters.html ...

• Hey Ethan, I'm checking with my team to see if they have any insight into this issue. I'll report back once I have more information. Thank you all for your patience. ------------------------------ Aruba Instant On Communications ------------------- ...

• Hi, ive installed 3x AR22 with a few SSIDs to separate guest network from home, and also create one for children that has blocked access to adult sites etc. I also crested one specifically for smart devices to keep them limited and away from the rest ...

• Profile Picture

Blocking Youtube

Hi, I understand AION is capable of blocking sites by Categories. I've tried unticking Streaming for one of my networks but somehow I can still access Youtube. Is there any way for me to block Youtube for my network through AION? Thanks.

• Profile Picture

RE: Printer

Hi Kevin, This forum is specifically and uniquely for aruba "Instant On" devices. I believe you can find assistance at the Aruba airheads community. You've likely checked this, but ensure the Bonjour protocol (mDNS / Multicasting) isn't being ...