Instant On - Wireless

Recent Activities

• I wish. I can't wait any longer as the install date is now the end of August. I am just going to chuck them all behind ceiling tiles. All 15 of them. They appear to be plenum rated and the client wants them out of sight. So be it. Now if only their ...

• Thank you very much for the driver information I'll tell him. First of all, thank you. I'll let you know if there's any progress here. Regards, ------------------------------ Toshiyuki Nonaka ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Unable to onboard AP11D

As long as the AP has unrestricted access to the internet, the portal should be able to discover it. If you continue to have issues, contact Aruba support...this is included for one year after purchase of the AP. ------------------------------ F L - ...

• To my knowledge, this is not currently in the works. If you need more than 25 AP's per site, take a look at Aruba Instant or Aruba controller-based WLAN. ------------------------------ F L ------------------------------

• As long as the AP has unrestricted access to the internet, you will be able to remotely configure it. All you need is the serial number of the AP and you'll be granted access on the portal. There is no local configuration for these Instant On AP's, so ...