Instant On - Wireless

Recent Activities

• Profile Picture

RE: Problem AP22 and 2.3.1

Well that didn't work. Disabling LLDP and LLDP-MED had no effect. Problem was still there. The only thing that works is not having a 1930 anywhere in the path of the AP22s. And still, like always, I'm having tons of pings going from wired clients on the ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Profile Picture

Road Map Questions - AP11D

I wish Aruba would offer a road map for the product line. While I know supply shortages are still an issue. Will we be seeing a WiFi 6/802.11AX version of the AP11D? I've love to set up 3-4 of these in the rooms of my house that have wired drops, set ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Many things are possible, but that doesn't make it right! 🤣 Go forth and try it out… and best wishes! ------------------------------ Ethan ------------------------------

• Hi, Our customer told me that he lost 2FA recovery code and he couldn't disable 2FA setting in his AP 11.In this case how to get the code or disable 2FA setting form his instanton account? Should he do factory reset for his AP and then login the new ...

• Hello. I want get status regularly batch job. (linux crontab) but Instant On has no API. I'm trying to call portal URL like an API. ex) site_id="...UUID 1..." # Static. part of personal portal URL client_id="...UUID 2..." # Static? capture https://sso.arubainstanton.com/as/token.oauth2 ...