Community Home

Recent Activities

• I just finished a 4,000 sq ft home, all on one level. I have 2 ap22's on opposite sides of the house and an ap11 in the garage for coverage there and in the front yard. Coverage in 2 bedrooms on the far end of the house was poor, so I converted ethernet ...

• Profile Picture

RE: AP25 - Discontinued?

Hi Ethan, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The AP25 has not been discontinued. We are aware of the stock issues many distributors are experiencing and we're working to get those issues resolved as soon as we can. ------------------------------ ...

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Hi Usaia, This is an enterprise switch. Our friends in the Airhead Community will be able to better assist you. https://community.arubanetworks.com/home ------------------------------ Aruba Instant On Communications ----------------------- ...

Hi, Which version of the switch are you running currently? Please make sure your switch is updated to the latest software release. This could fix many of your issues. ------------------------------ Aruba Instant On Communications ---------------- ...

Hi, The 1830 series does not support 802.1x. This feature is available with our 1930 series and 1960 series. We will review the datasheet to make sure that the information presented is accurate for the device. ------------------------------ Aruba ...