Community How To

View Only

Recent Activities

• Profile Picture

AP11 image download

Posted in: Community How To

Hi, I got an Aruba AP11, after the first time booting it fialed after registering, it was going to update and now no aos is mote on the AP. Logging on with console cable tells me also this. Can I someone provide me the image for the ap11 so I can tftpboot ...

• Posted in: Community How To

this is pretty goofy and I wouldn't mind so much if AIO aslo offered a VPN router so I could remotely log in and manage the switch and see various router statistics but chances are if you need any advanced setting that would also require giving up cloud ...

I'm going to check with our admins to find out if this is a glitch. You can change your email by going under "My Account" and "Email Preferences" to update your email address. ------------------------------ Aruba Instant On Communications ---------- ...

Hi @jayala00 , You will have better luck with this question in the Airheads Community .​ This is the Instant On community supporting the Instant On products. For your controller questions Airheads is the place to help out with those questions. https://community.arubanetworks.com/home ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Radius log

Posted in: Community How To

Hey, Can you share more information with us about your concern? What device are you using? Is it cloud-managed or local managed? ------------------------------ Aruba Instant On Communications ------------------------------