Community How To

Recent Activities

• Profile Picture

RE: 2 factor authentication

Posted in: Community How To

Hi Mike, Please try the below option of enabling 2 factor authentication for portal , https://www.arubainstanton.com/techdocs/en/content/get-started/mobile/security.htm?Highlight=two%20factor Activating Two - Factor Authentication ...

• Posted in: Community How To

How to block unwanted client connect to my SSID? I want to block with client MAC address if they are not whitelist to access. ------------------------------ Phone Myint Myat Zaw ------------------------------

i second this request.... it is strange that customers have to choose between open networks with guest portal and secure networks without guest portal. It should be possible to have both as suggested ------------------------------ Yousch Karimi ---- ...

• Profile Picture

Reset Password

Posted in: Community How To

Regards How can I reset the admin password, he changed it and I don't remember. It is an Aruba 1920S switch and I cannot erase anything from the configuration. ------------------------------ Richard Hernandez ------------------------------

Hi, first question is: are you managing your 1930 in the aruba-instant-on-portal or local? if portal you have to go to: - "Inventory", wich opens all your devices from that location - open your 1930 under devices - chose "link aggegation" ...