Community How To

Recent Activities

• Posted in: Community How To

i second this request.... it is strange that customers have to choose between open networks with guest portal and secure networks without guest portal. It should be possible to have both as suggested ------------------------------ Yousch Karimi ---- ...

Hi, normally you can find a „reset-button" on HPE Switches, wich sets it to factory defaults, where you have a admin-user „admin" without a password. The „reset-button" is behind a small hole and you have to use a paper-clip or something similar ...

Hi, first question is: are you managing your 1930 in the aruba-instant-on-portal or local? if portal you have to go to: - "Inventory", wich opens all your devices from that location - open your 1930 under devices - chose "link aggegation" ...

Hello, I am planning to buy a HP1930-24 (JL682A) unit and I have a few questions. Is it possible to temporarily restrict access for a certain VLAN to some Internet services/pages (identified by IP or web addresses)? This temporary restriction should be ...

Hello I have a small 5 bedroom B&B and am looking for someone in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico to help me upgrade my existing network and VOIP. I am open to hiring someone local, but preferably I'd like to trade a few nights at our wonderful ...