Instant On - Wireless

View Only

Recent Activities

• Profile Picture

RE: Guest Portal Issue

Hi Bob, Can you please share the screenshot of the error. To change guest portal settings, logon to the portal or app and click on networks. Select the Wi-Fi network for which the guest portal has to be changed click on customize guest ...

• Yes I confirm the site / app access has been restored. ------------------------------ Luca ------------------------------

• Hi, you don't need a specific switch to enable meshing. It is of course convenient to use a PoE switch (with enough power). I'd recommend an Instant On switch which enables central management of wired and wireless. ------------------------------ Peter ...

• To integrate Aruba WLC with Cisco ISE 3.x for .1X wireless, MAB authentication and guest access, you'll need to: Add Aruba WLC to cisco ISE as a network device. My Milestone Card Configure the Aruba WLC for RADIUS authentication with Cisco ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Aruba AP 515

Thanks for your input, what I really need is the SNMP OIDS to get that information from the controller. ------------------------------ Hg Gh ------------------------------