Instant On - Wired

Recent Activities

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Hi all... Same issue here. I noticed the same behaviour days ago with brand new 1930 8 port POE with latest firmware installed and managed from Aruba Cloud. I was able to switch the button when health LED and POE LED flash orange for a few seconds..... ...

Same here.... same as the video posted from Jason..... weird... ------------------------------ Jean-François Ménard ------------------------------

Is there a date for the next switch update? ------------------------------ Jeff Cohen ------------------------------

When is the next switch update coming and will SNMP be made available through the cloud. I am desperate for this and will have to abandon the cloud platform for local management if I can't do it. This will be beyond disappointing to me and my team. ...

I was able on a call with HPE/Aruba and the Product management team. they missed this in GA and QA. They say they will try to add the function to force 1Gb FDX on SFP port hopefully by year end 2021. ------------------------------ Vaughn Manthe -- ...