Instant On - Wireless

Recent Activities

• That's some solid troubleshooting Jeff! I wonder if the Unicast Control rate is set too aggressively by default in this firmware update? Strange that it's only AP22s that trigger the issue. Hmm. ------------------------------ Ethan ----------------- ...

• Have you repeated the scenario with a different switch (non 1930) and if so did the problem disappear and then return when the 1930 reinstalled? Just asking cuz Aruba probably won't. I just did a house with 9 AP22's and I really wanted to use a 1930 ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Allow for MPSK

Hi Oscar, Thank you so much for suggesting this feature. We don't have this, but we've shared it with our teams internally. ------------------------------ Aruba Instant On Communications ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Instant AP 11

Hi Satyabhan, We want to assist you with your concern, but we need more information. Can you please contact our Aruba Instant On support team for further assistance? https://www.arubainstanton.com/contact-support/ ------------------------------ Aruba ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Portability

Hi Marcelle, We're here to help. Can you provide us with the model number for the device? ------------------------------ Aruba Instant On Communications ------------------------------