Everything Instant On

Recent Activities

• Yep. It's hard to compete with Ubiquity on price alone. InstantOn is priced in this range, but has it's limitations. Did you consider selling WiFi as a Service instead of selling HW? In this case you can join and use Aruba MSP program and sell managed ...

• Profile Picture

WIFI vlan assignment

I was wondering what are the VLAN options of the wifi devices. Can I have 4 vlans assigned to 4 ssid names ? Or even better can I use Radius (running elsewhere) assign vlan to certain users per se ? and through same SSID ? Also one more question, I ...

• Any news on this? We have a hard time against Ubiquity and others. We are loosing Customers for Aruba Instant On only because they want this feature (A MAC Whitelist) for WiFi to competitors. Thank you. ------------------------------ Bjoern Ebner ...

• Hello, I'm currently using Instant On Devices in my Home and we beginning to use it for our customers. One thing I thought about is, what happens if a device needs to be replaced (vor example a Switch or an AP) if it's damaged or due to swapping it ...

• Profile Picture

RE: How long is this for?

And that is precisely the problem. Nothing online. NTT-X ... nothing, HPE ... tried talking to them when you aren't a huge construction company? I don't really want to have to use connections to a company beginning with P headquartered in Osaka just ...