Instant On - Wireless

Recent Activities

• Hi, I managed to work it out yes by setting a static IP adn gateway after letting the AP TIMEOUT with RED LED status. Afer this by connecting the AP again to the router I was able to add it to the new site only with it's serial number. The app didn't ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Instant 2.3.0 Update

I have similar symptoms on my side

• If I connect my aqara hub to the ethernet port of AP11D , the port(link) is flapping (up/down), I have the same situation when the hub is connected to my tp-link switch port with auto-negotiaton, but when I set it manually to 100M an full-duplex, the ...

• Profile Picture

AP11 vs. AP12

Dear Community, I haven't experience regarding installation of Access Points. We have two Floors and the Router is in the basement. The Signal isn't strong enough for the first and second floor. So i want to install an Access Point in each floor. An ...

• Profile Picture

App11 vs. AP12

Dear Community, i haven't experience regarding the installation of an additional Acces Point. We have a house with 2 floors. The Router is in the basement. The signal is too weak to reach the 1 and 2 floor. In each floor is an access to an ethernet ...