Instant On - Wired

Recent Activities

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

I will contact support. It's really weird. The Switch is connected 1Gbit. Already changed the cables but still something wrong. I found a clue that there is something with "Network Security" enabled. (ARP Protect / DHCP Snooping) as soon as this is Disabled ...

I unplugged it from the network. Plugged in a laptop and was able to get to it locally. Thanks. ------------------------------ William Olson ------------------------------

I know I have the 1930 plugged in and getting a DHCP address. I can browse to it. The LED never moves between amber & green. It is plugged into a Netgear Nighthawk and gets a 192.x.x.x address. I have an account on this portal, but I cannot get this ...

Looked for replacement of aging Cisco SG300 boxes and found Aruba IOn 1930 switch family. I have good experience with HPE 1920 so I expected its successor with more features, but 1930 is stripped down and lacking some features, that were officially supported ...

Right ... a good hit. I would like to see the current temperature and a clear LED pattern. ------------------------------ heimo fuchs ------------------------------