Instant On - Wireless

Recent Activities

• Ok need to rant about the mounts on these APs, they really lack some simple intelligent design. First they're fairly difficult to mount so they are square to the room cuz of the offset 45 ish clips with no center lines to guide you. The mounting holes ...

• On May 11 th during our regular backend infrastructure maintenance activities, we identified a condition that erroneously triggered a false notification on new software availability. While the condition has been rectified, Instant On users would have ...

• Hi, I have this topology extracted from my instance on portal. I always encounter the issue of not being able to power on correctly whenever there is a new software upgrade/update say from 2.2 -> 2.3; 2.3 -> 2.3.1 where AP11 as indicated position "2" ...

• Profile Picture

"Other" traffic

Hi all, does anyone know what is comprised in the "Other" category? It cannot be clicked nor there is more information about it as there is for other categories.

• I saw an example of using an AP11D as a router then going to a switch then adding more APs. The AP11D is only rated for 50 devices. So if you use it as a router, is the entire network only rated for 50 devices? For example if you had one 11D acting as ...