Instant On - Wired

View Only

Recent Activities

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

A new firmware was released have you tried it @richard_tricky ? https://community.arubainstanton.com/blogs/jamie-easly1/2020/06/03/instant-on-1930-switching-software-portal ------------------------------ aleks nikolic ---------------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Gerenciamento remoto

Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Good Morning Douglas, please find my replies inline. Q1 : I would like to know if it is possible to manage the Aruba Instant On 1930 or even other HP 1820, 1920 models remotely from the command line for mass changes Ans: Aruba Instant On switches ...

I am not a network tech, if anybody could help me. My ISP delivers internet on VID 140 and VoIP on VID 110. But I need untagged internet (no VID 140). So I though its a simple process with the 1930. I set up a network with VLAN 140 and assigned it only ...

Hello all, I was hoping someone here may have some insight. I'm not getting anywhere with support. We have 2x new Aruba Instant On 1930s. They're maybe 5 weeks old. I have 4x SFP+ modules in them that convert fiber to Rj45. We're using less than 7ft ...

Hi, I'm attempting to use Config backup using SCP from my 1830 24P ( running version 2.9.1 firmware). My SCP server is running Debian 12 Bookworm ( amd64). I get this error on the 1830 Web Interface: On the Debian server, I get the following ...