Everything Instant On

View Only

Recent Activities

• I did try to setup a new account during this outage. Both email address I used now seem to be stuck in limbo where I can't get into the account or receive a new activation email. can you help? ------------------------------ Niall Twomey ----------- ...

• First, confirm that you're adding the APs to the same Subnet and Network as the other devices in the Site. If there are existing devices in the Site, you are NOT prompted for the Serial number of the new device, you just have to click on the "Search ...

• Hello Steven, 4 new Wi-Fi 6 / 6E APs have been launched recently and shall be orderable by now [AP21, AP22D, AP27, AP32 [6E]]. Shipment started in the great majority of countries. In a few remaining countries, the certification process will be completed ...

• Are you confusing Aruba Instant with Instant On? They are confusingly completely different platforms. The APIN0505 is the Instant On AP22 which is part of the Instant on platform and 2.9.1 is the newest firmware for that AP. Aruba Instant ...

• Yes what are these bug fixes and improvements exactly? ------------------------------ Thomas Reynolds ------------------------------