Instant On - Wireless

Recent Activities

• Profile Picture

RE: Instant 2.3.0 Update

Hi, just a couple of coments to add. 2.3.0 update installed fine and has given me no issues on three AP's. Canon printer connectivity. ALWAYS a problem. In fact, in my experience, most printer makers fail when it comes to network connectivity. We have ...

• Hi team I'm using aruba AP 505 indoor unit and it keeps disconnects and connects automatically within 10 to 15 seconds randomly. Here we are not using controller all of them standalone mode. pls suggest me anyone about this issue. ------------------------------ ...

• First, I wanted to say that v2.3.0 was a great upgrade! Thanks AIO team! All great additions! I think the only things missing now are exposing more of the switch settings to the portal/app and adding Zones to the wireless AP. My use case for Zones ...

• Profile Picture

RE: AP11 vs. AP12

Hi, You need to install POE adapters ( 802.3 af ) to power the additional APs over the ethernet cable ( on the basement, next to router ). BR, B

• Hi, I managed to work it out yes by setting a static IP adn gateway after letting the AP TIMEOUT with RED LED status. Afer this by connecting the AP again to the router I was able to add it to the new site only with it's serial number. The app didn't ...