Instant On - Wired

Recent Activities

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

I'm happy to see the issue is now solved. Thank you for updating us with the outcome. ------------------------------ Lawson Kevin ------------------------------

Denial of Service (DoS) and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) are cyber attacks that could block your organisation's legitimate traffic or crash your entire network, costing major downtime, lost revenue, and more. hSo offers easy-to-implement protection ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Loud one speed fan

Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Is there any official solution for the loud fan? Often those switches are within an office where it could be a problem it is too loud. ------------------------------ Bjoern Ebner ------------------------------

Hi, when the Switches are locally managed, it is possible to configure a DHCP-Relay for a VLAN. So the Switch forwards DHCP-Request to a DHCP-Server. Currently it is not possible to configure a DHCP-Relay when the Switches are Centrally Managed by the ...

My Supportcase is currently open since December 2020. I can reproduce the issue. Support is currently still trying to repdroduce the issue. It's now a long time... :/ Just want to help to fix a possible bug. ------------------------------ Bjoern Ebner ...