Community Home

Recent Activities

• Yes I confirm the site / app access has been restored. ------------------------------ Luca ------------------------------

• During the initial installation we selected only switch. Now when we try to add access points to this site we just got amber light on the access points. Cannot add with serial number also the devices to site. Is there a way to change the initial switch ...

• This issue has been resolved. If you continue to run into this error please comment and let us know. ------------------------------ [Aruba Instant On - Community Manager] ------------------------------

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Hi, I'm attempting to use Config backup using SCP from my 1830 24P ( running version 2.9.1 firmware). My SCP server is running Debian 12 Bookworm ( amd64). I get this error on the 1830 Web Interface: On the Debian server, I get the following ...

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Hi, I'm running v2.9.1 firmware on an 1830 24P. 1) It would be amazing if "Backup" with "SCP" allowed a hostname to be specified ( instead of an IP address) 2) It would be really nice if the password field used masking / dots e.g. ". . . . . . . ...