Community Home

Recent Activities

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

I have been looking to replace my current core switch with a 1930, but if IGMP support is broken, I will need to reconsider. ------------------------------ Jim ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Guest Portal issue

Posted in: Mobile App

Yes, and I had already found this post; but what happens when you can't make the changes? There is no option to change it to internal or external. It just gives me an error.

• Profile Picture

RE: Gerenciamento remoto

Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Good Morning Douglas, please find my replies inline. Q1 : I would like to know if it is possible to manage the Aruba Instant On 1930 or even other HP 1820, 1920 models remotely from the command line for mass changes Ans: Aruba Instant On switches ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Guest Portal Issue

Hi Bob, Can you please share the screenshot of the error. To change guest portal settings, logon to the portal or app and click on networks. Select the Wi-Fi network for which the guest portal has to be changed click on customize guest ...

• Hi, There should not be any limitation on selecting the site to switch only or AP only during initial site creation step.. you should be able to add the AP to a switch only site, the amber light on the AP should be a different issue.. may be check ...