Community Home

Recent Activities

• You realy realy don't won't to use 8 SSIDs on WiFi 6 or older APs. You just waist the airtime with so many beacons. Limit to 8 SSIDs is because ION APs have mesh enabled and you can't disable it. Use RADIUS and appropriate authentication methods to ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Aruba 1930 ACLs

Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Hi everyone, Still stuck here... if anyone knows how to make that work, I'd really appreciate some guidance. ------------------------------ Ron Rozanski ------------------------------

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Hello, I am new to HP Instant on 1960, just got new 3x HP JL806A 24G switches. 2x HP JL806A, with R9D18A on port 27. Single mode fibre 120M link both switches, yellow patch lead to port 27 on both side. Both HP JL806A set as default with DHCP ...

• Profile Picture

RE: JL681B Coming?

Posted in: Instant On - Wired

It's almost six months to the day of your post and no indication of an upcoming "B" model. The JA618A is fanless. The "B" models only addressed fan noise, so there's no real reason to change models unless some redesign is required, IMO. In the ...

• Profile Picture

RE: WIFi Mesh network

Hi Giovanni. I think that there is a small misunderstanding here. When we talk about mesh network, this means, that APs are connected with wireless links between AP that has physical connection to the switch and APs that do not have physical connection ...