Community Home

Recent Activities

• Hello I Have Aruba Instant On 1930 24G Class4 PoE 4SFP/SFP+ 370W Switch, my device error. The Status POE and Power on right corner is blinking Orange After i reset switch, in reset button, i can't manage device with web browser ...

• Hello I Have Aruba Instant On 1930 24G Class4 PoE 4SFP/SFP+ 370W Switch, my device can't supply power to access point aruba (APIN0515). Indicator LED in my access point is blinking orange In manual book blinking orange is ...

• Profile Picture

IGMP Snooping and UPnP

Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Hi, Perhaps it's my limited understanding, but why when I enable IGMP Snooping on a VLAN does UPnP discovery (SSDP) become unreliable? In order for my clients to consistently see my UPnP video and audio servers on the VLAN I need to disable IGMP Snooping. ...

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

After a few remote troubleshooting I really miss the option to see port config when a switch is offline. ------------------------------ Erik ------------------------------

• If the outbuilding shares a common electrical service, I would consider something like the TP-Link Powerline Ethernet Adapter. Then configure the wireless however you like. This has worked well with metal buildings that interfere with a signal. It is ...