Community Home

Recent Activities

• Hi, There should not be any limitation on selecting the site to switch only or AP only during initial site creation step.. you should be able to add the AP to a switch only site, the amber light on the AP should be a different issue.. may be check ...

• Yes I confirm the site / app access has been restored. ------------------------------ Luca ------------------------------

• This issue has been resolved. If you continue to run into this error please comment and let us know. ------------------------------ [Aruba Instant On - Community Manager] ------------------------------

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Hi, I'm attempting to use Config backup using SCP from my 1830 24P ( running version 2.9.1 firmware). My SCP server is running Debian 12 Bookworm ( amd64). I get this error on the 1830 Web Interface: On the Debian server, I get the following ...

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Hi, I'm running v2.9.1 firmware on an 1830 24P. 1) It would be amazing if "Backup" with "SCP" allowed a hostname to be specified ( instead of an IP address) 2) It would be really nice if the password field used masking / dots e.g. ". . . . . . . ...