Instant On - Wireless

Recent Activities

• Hello @Greg Thiesen - The deployment guide that you referenced below failed to offer specifics. I am seeking to know specifically IMIX Traffic and iPerf3 Traffic throughput in Mbps for L3 Forwarding, Firewall, and IPsec VPN in the Aruba Instant On ...

• It is no longer necessary to reply. I want to thank you for your quick responses, but what should have been a quick drop-in replacement to enable WIFI 6 has become the opposite. I have decided to get a refund on the AP and I am reinstalling the old AP ...

• Ok, thanks. But this is a bit disappointing. Even a Fritzbox (consumer product) allows you to configure different time spans for Wi-Fi activation for the days of a week. And the radios are switched off outside this time. It seems the Instant On portal ...

• @jontaa Please reach out to support to assist in troubleshooting your network. https://www.arubainstanton.com/contact-support/

• In website aruba said AP11 for SOHOs, boutiques, retail shops! I think they need enable fast roaming simple & easy, they don't need radius sever I hope it will change in the future, make it simple and easy for customers