Instant On - Wired

View Only
  • 1.  Aruba Instant On 1930 Switch Series VLAN Gateway

Posted 08-08-2022 11:52 PM
    Dear All,

I have Aruba Instant On 1930 Switch Series and Mikrotik Router, I have configured VLANs and DHCP on the Mikrotik Router and then added such VLAN to the Aruba Switch. I set an IP address to the Aruba Switch with a default gateway same as the IP of the Mikrotik. Then configured a static default route on the Aruba

In addition, The uplinks between the Mikrotik and the Aruba Switch are both trunk ports where all VLANs are allowed. 

The issue is that when assigning a port with a VLAN, I'm getting an IP address in that VLAN but I have no internet and no ping to gateway. Is there anything missing on the Aruba Switch
    Note that the VLAN IP section shows that VLAN X is down, when I configure it as DHCP it gets the 1st lease in the DHCP Network. But still no connection to the gateway.

Appreciate your help

Thanks in advance!

------------------------------
    Ahmad Zakaria

• 2.  RE: Aruba Instant On 1930 Switch Series VLAN Gateway

Employee
    Posted 08-09-2022 05:49 PM
    Hi Ahmad,

We would love to help with your concern 1:1. Please reach out to our support team for assistance. https://www.arubainstanton.com/contact-support/

Aruba Instant On Communications

• 3.  RE: Aruba Instant On 1930 Switch Series VLAN Gateway

Posted 08-10-2022 03:13 AM
    it says no agents are available on the live chat, is there any support email or any technical team that I can contact,
    Thanks!

Ahmad Zakaria

• 4.  RE: Aruba Instant On 1930 Switch Series VLAN Gateway

Employee
    Posted 08-10-2022 06:39 PM
    Hey Ahmad,

Our apologies that no one was available to connect with you. You can also find our telephone support teams information on this page as well. https://www.arubainstanton.com/contact-support/

Aruba Instant On Communications