Instant On - Wired

View Only
  • 1.  Unable to Change Network Details On Aruba Instant On JL685A 1930 48G 4SFP/SFP+ Switches

Posted 06-14-2022 03:13 PM
    Hi,

I was redirected here from Aruba Support, so I'm hoping someone can help.

I have a client who has a couple of Aruba Instant On JL685A 1930 48G 4SFP/SFP+ Switches that currently have defaulted to the default IP of 192.168.1.1 following possible power issues and we're unable to change these details as the apply button essentially doesn't respond.

We've ruled out browser issues and we've also rest the switches and factory reset them. Them latter looks like it's done a full reset as it lets you change the login credentials, but then when you get to the network section you still can't set the switch to pick up an IP from DHCP or assign a static as you can't apply the changes.

Has anyone experienced this before and/or can suggest what to try next? Thanks.

------------------------------
    Simon Court

• 2.  RE: Unable to Change Network Details On Aruba Instant On JL685A 1930 48G 4SFP/SFP+ Switches

Employee
    Posted 06-21-2022 09:55 PM
    Hey Simon,

An engineer is checking into your issue. Once I have an update, I will share it here with you.

Aruba Instant On Communications

• 3.  RE: Unable to Change Network Details On Aruba Instant On JL685A 1930 48G 4SFP/SFP+ Switches

Employee
    Posted 06-29-2022 10:20 PM
    My support team would like to work with you directly. Can you reach out to them this week?

Contact Aruba Instant On Support

Aruba Instant On remove preview
    Contact Aruba Instant On Support
    Need help? Aruba Instant On customers can contact technical support via online chat or phone.
    View this on Aruba Instant On >

Aruba Instant On Communications