Cloudconnect HTTP Code -3

Srinora

Cloudconnect HTTP Code -3

I got AP11 InstantOn devices. Once connected to Site-A, It showed solid amber after setup. Same device I connect to Site-B, everything look fine and WIFI was enabled as I config. Once I bring back to Site-A, It showed solid amber again. But WIFI SSID was shown as we config on site-B too. The different between Site-A and Site-B is Site-A have Load-balance VPN Router Cisco RV320 & CISCO SG300 as following draft diagram.

AP11 --> CISCO SG300 --> CISCO RV320

Once I connect to AP11 via Browser, I got error as image below.

Aruba - Google Chrome 2019-10-20 14.25.50.pngThere are any config on RV320 will cause this error or not?

Bgs,

Srinora

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: Cloudconnect HTTP Code -3

@Srinora  The following ports should be open: 80, 443, 123. Cloud URL that should be reachable by the AP is https://portal.arubainstanton.com.

If this does not solve your issue please reach out to support for assistance.

0 Kudos
DanielDeni
New Contributor

Having the same issue when using the Aruba Instant On AP behind a Mikrotik router. The routing rules do allow all sorts of traffic from inside the network to outside: When I check the connections I see the following for port 443 HTTPS: Current state of TCP connection: "time-wait"
0 Kudos
Employee
Employee

@DanielDeni Please reach out to technical support and open a case.

0 Kudos
DanielDeni
New Contributor

Exchanged the router for a Draytek, no issues anymore. So it must be something in the firewall rules of the Mikrotik...