Everything Instant On

• 1.  FCC ID for Instant On APs?

Posted 08-07-2019 12:12 AM

What is the FCC ID for Instant On APs?

• 2.  RE: FCC ID for Instant On APs?

Posted 08-14-2019 01:46 PM

Was going to buy and return them to get the info I need, but luckily the datasheets had enough resolution to make out the fcc ids.

In case anyone else is looking for them:

ap11 - Q9DAPIN0303
    ap12 - Q9DAPIN0304305
    ap15 - Q9DAPIN0314315

All qualcomm chipsets and they're built nothing like the enterprise grade counterparts. Pretty disappointed in not only the hardware but the incredible lack of response from support on this forum.

• 3.  RE: FCC ID for Instant On APs?

Posted 08-15-2019 10:44 AM

Oh, good catch. Confirms my suspicions that the Instant On APs are re-skins of existing models (those are the IDs of AP-303, AP-305, etc., so I'm not sure what you mean by different than the enterprise models unless I'm missing something): I posted some links at https://community.arubainstanton.com/t5/Instant-On-Wireless/Hardware-comparison-to-other-Aruba-APs/m-p/295#M83 that include the datasheets of those enterprise models (interest was the antenna patterns).

• 4.  RE: FCC ID for Instant On APs?

Employee
    Posted 09-09-2019 08:25 PM

@HzMeister - I am not sure why you say that you are disappointed with the hardware. Could you please elaborate? Also, please note that this is a community forum where all users collaborate to answer each others' questions. There is a separate dedicated Support Chat and Support phone line, should you require urgent/assured service for Instant On.