Everything Instant On

• 1.  Reporting

Posted 09-30-2019 02:12 PM
    Hi everyone, My customers requiere some form of reporting, Is there a reporting feature coming up in the next releases? regards

• 2.  RE: Reporting

Employee
    Posted 09-30-2019 09:06 PM

Hello @wintechie_io , can you be more specific on what type of reporting your customers are looking for?

• 3.  RE: Reporting

Posted 10-01-2019 10:36 AM
    Hi @Stephane , I think basic usage and network reporting is necessary when you have an installation that has 5 or 10 APs, that could mean near 100 users. I think (using Central reporting chart) a few of the categories could be of much help to mantain a healthy network Network Client inventory Infra Inventory Client usage, Client sessions I´m not expecting the same detail as in Aruba Central, but the more the better

• 4.  RE: Reporting

Employee
    Posted 10-03-2019 05:33 PM

We currently have monitoring information and alerting information. So, for example, if there was a problem in the network, you would be instantly notified using the push notifications. We are looking to constantly improve the product with every software release. 

• 5.  RE: Reporting

Posted 10-03-2019 05:48 PM
    Thanks for your comment Sharanya, monitoring and alerting are useful, we also need reporting, I hope to see this feature in the near future, thanks.

• 6.  RE: Reporting

Posted 10-07-2019 04:09 PM

Reporting is definitely useful when you have a customer who wants to know how much their wireless is actually being utilized.  They might want to know how many people connect to their wireless on any given day or look at trends such as bandwidth spikes usually happen at 3PM.  Those are just some examples, but I'm sure there are more.

• 7.  RE: Reporting

Posted 10-30-2019 03:03 PM

Hi All,

It would be nice to see the following enhancements.

Reporting needs a history of a month or more.

The Connected Clients list needs a history report (day, week, month, year) so that we can analyze the following;

• Usage patterns and top applications over time.
    • Detect unauthorized clients (these can be breifly connected and we still need to be able to block these.)

The Active Network Statistics chart needs a history report (day, week, month, year)

• Clicking on any category in the Active Network Statistics chart should bring you to the corresponding section in the Applications  report.

The Inventory report needs a history showing max clients,and min clients as well as current clients. (day,week,month, year)

These are just some of the reports that we would like to see in the next version.

• 8.  RE: Reporting

Posted 07-05-2023 09:07 AM

FOLLOWING;

I too am interested in this feature request and to analyse usuage reports. It would useful information to have and would help with planning ISP bandwith upgrades. Another useful report would be a heatmap if one could upload a floor plan. I know this is possible with Aruba Central.

------------------------------
    Steven Hannick
    ------------------------------