Unable to login

forty32

Unable to login

I created an account yesterday and I got the email to confirm my email address. After I clicked the link and then tried to login to the app it gives the message invalid credentials. I tried he password reset and then tried numerous passwords and it always said did not meet the complexity requirements but as far as I could tell it did. I tried setting a new password again today but used a much shorter password and it accepted it but tried to sign in to the app with the new password and still get invalid credentials. Not sure why the app won’t take my password as I was able to login to the community with the same password to create this post.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
forty32

Re: Unable to login

I tried logging in to the website (https://portal.arubainstanton.com) as well and it wouldn’t take my credentials either.
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Ill contact you via DM to get the details and resolve this for you.

0 Kudos
forty32

I ended up using a different email address with the same password and I can login now. The only thing I can think of is that it didn’t like the plus sign I had in the first email address I used.

0 Kudos