Everything Instant On

• 1.  What are the features that Aruba ION can do ?

Posted 01-15-2020 11:59 AM

1. I wanna know which features do Aruba ION have ? Clientmatch ? ARM ?

2. I wanna know roaming technique that Aruba ION used ? (I quite have a problem with roaming because it sticky with the first selected one.)

• 2.  RE: What are the features that Aruba ION can do ?

Employee
    Posted 01-16-2020 12:32 PM

@ITC  We support 802.11v for client interaction and ARM is enabled. Depending on the range and density of the environment the radio power maybe adjusting to high. I would reach out to support and have them troubleshoot to see what possibly is happening in your case. 

https://community.arubainstanton.com/t5/Contact-Support/ct-p/contact-support 

• 3.  RE: What are the features that Aruba ION can do ?

Posted 01-17-2020 08:01 PM

Thank you for the answer. I will adapt to my network. I have a few question to ask.

1. What is algorithm that Aruba ION used to steering the device ? Because my various of devices support 5Ghz but some of them connect with 2.4GHz.

2. What kind of the antenna that Aruba Instant ON use ? - Omni Directional Downtilt ?

3. From ARM feature, what is sub feature of them ? I heard that they have Co-Channel Interference Management and Band Steering, but anything else ? 

• 4.  RE: What are the features that Aruba ION can do ?

Posted 09-06-2020 11:37 PM

It seems there is no place to adjust radio power in Instant On ? what you refer about ?