1. I wanna know which features do Aruba ION have ? Clientmatch ? ARM ?
2. I wanna know roaming technique that Aruba ION used ? (I quite have a problem with roaming because it sticky with the first selected one.)
@ITC We support 802.11v for client interaction and ARM is enabled. Depending on the range and density of the environment the radio power maybe adjusting to high. I would reach out to support and have them troubleshoot to see what possibly is happening in your case.
Thank you for the answer. I will adapt to my network. I have a few question to ask.
1. What is algorithm that Aruba ION used to steering the device ? Because my various of devices support 5Ghz but some of them connect with 2.4GHz.
2. What kind of the antenna that Aruba Instant ON use ? - Omni Directional Downtilt ?
3. From ARM feature, what is sub feature of them ? I heard that they have Co-Channel Interference Management and Band Steering, but anything else ?