Everything Instant On

• 1.  Whole Network Down, Switch & AP Factory Resets Not Working

Posted 07-30-2020 01:42 PM

I have Instant on 1930 switch and qty 8 Instant On AP12's.   At first network was going great on install day.  After being up for about 5 hours the switch was showing offline however 4 out of 8 AP's were still up and getting internet.  Pretty wierd how the switch can't reach the cloud but the AP's connected to it can?!?  Then slowly one by one the rest of the 4 AP's went down over the next 48 hours.  Now the whole Wifi network is down, and switch.  The reset buttons don't work for either the switch or the AP's.  The tech support has been laughable.   They don't know anything about the product, give generic troubleshooting, and I have had 0 success with the Aruba tech support for the Instant On product.  I am extrememly disappointed as this is our first deployement using this and already it has been terrible.  Going back to Meraki.

• 2.  RE: Whole Network Down, Switch & AP Factory Resets Not Working

Employee
    Posted 07-30-2020 11:07 PM

@scotchtowntech Sorry to hear your experience has not been the best. Please reach back out to TAC with your open case and escalate to get additional support.