AIO11D didn't route clients to Internet after global power outage

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

AIO11D didn't route clients to Internet after global power outage

In last 24 hour find that if globally power outage, 11D didn't route any clients to internet until Wan cable reconnect.

2 times was short power outage, less than 1 minute. Behaviour is same. When power restored, AP start try to connect, in 5 minutes (estimate) WLAN start, clients connect to AP, but there no Internet connection, one amber led. After more few minutes leds on AP says that all fine, 2 green solid leds. Clients still wothout Internet connection. Both - wlans and wires clients! If try to connect to portal via any client - 'no internet connection'. If i connect to portal via anothere way to Internet, my AP is online, site health 'OK', show clients is connected, i can see any and all stats is good/green, but no Internet connection from clients.

Connection to Internet appear if i replug wan cable, enough unplug, wait 1-2 seconds and connect again. Connection to Internet with DHCP. Provider have FTTB and DLINK like switch, i think switch need some more time to boot than 11D, may be need some more time to some metroethernet routing adjacency.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: AIO11D didn't route clients to Internet after global power outage

Hi, We had exactly the same problem on all AIO11D. We have them in Router mode (gateway) and directly connected to individual ISP connections.
No problem with ISP.
I solved it by manually restarting all AIO11D from the web interface.

Any big software error on the AIO11D? This is a critical problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Re: AIO11D didn't route clients to Internet after global power outage

Then, i'm not alone with this problem.

With this case i compelled to use 2 device instead one.

May be there any update fix it?

0 Kudos