My network has an AP12 and three AP11Ds, connected via a 1930 8 port PoE switch. I installed it about 10 days ago, replacing a Google WiFi mesh with ethernet backhaul + unmanaged switches.
In the last few days no AP has been able to achieve more than 90Mbps on the 5GHz band, even when close by and showing a strong signal, despite a 300+Mbps connection (confirmed via ethernet at the access point) and previously having achieved 200+Mbps wireless when first installed. I've reset all networks to WPA2 + WPA3 Personal and restarted the APs, but no improvement.
I have this same issues, 2xAP12 + 1930, AP's limited to 90Mbps . Interestingly, after the first run, I had 500Mbsp, as with the wired connection to the switch 1930 however after one day appeared limit. In my lan I have approximately 25 devices mostly Apple (AppleTV, iPhone, iMac, iPad, HomePod and IoT - homekit devices).
I checked and this limit is only for Apple devices does not matter iPhone, iPad, iMac for iOS and xOS I have 90 Mbps limit. For Win10 nolimit this same speed as a wire connect to switch 1930 (?)
I'm seeing the same on two ap22's. Sometimes it drops down to 10 I also am uplinking to a 24 port 1930.
I saw the other comment about only iOS clients, interesting because I only tested it on my Android clients when it was happening including an Android tv. It does seem artificially limited like the network is getting a bandwidth limit set even though I have it unlimited.
@GThiesen I currently have an internet subscription of 700 down 300 up. I have the following results based on different connection type:
1. Wired connection to main switch shows 700 down 295 up (which is correct)
2. Wifi connection on main switch shows 90 down 295 up (down incorrect and up correct) (speed test app)
3. wifi connection on main switch shows 98 down (down incorrect) fast.com
4. Wifi connection through a ipref server locally on the main switch (400 down and 400 up)
5. Wired connection through a secondary switch connected to the primary switch 700 down 290 up (which is correct)
6. wifi connection through a secondary switch connected to primary switch 90 down and 288 up (down incorrect and up correct) speed test app.
7. wifi connection on main switch shows 98 down (down incorrect) fast.com
8. Wifi connection through a ipref server locally on the main switch (490 down and 495 up)
9. Wifi downloading files from internet has a limit of 90 mbps.
10. wifi downloading files from a local NAS can reach around 300 mbps.
This lead me to the conclusion that somehow the internet traffic is being throttled from the switch while local traffic is unaffected at all.
Hopefully this assist in solving this bug as I am holding the future deployment to customers until this is resolved.