Everything Instant On

View Only
  • 1.  Ipad on AP11 FW 1.4.1 unable to stream video on netflix and IMDB

Posted 04-12-2020 10:28 AM

Ipad on AP11 FW 1.4.1 is unable to stream video on netflix and IMDB

On the netflix APP, I get an error, Network Error, we could not play this video due to a network error. Pls try again later.

If I tunnel VPN thru the wifi connection, the same IPAD is able to successful stream video on netflix and IMDB.

All other android and windows PC is able to access netflix and IMDB normally.

I have already disabled the app control feature totally. But the traffic block still occurs. (Change to application activity summary)b.jpega.jpeg

• 2.  RE: Ipad on AP11 FW 1.4.1 unable to stream video on netflix and IMDB

Employee
    Posted 04-13-2020 03:55 PM

@aberchin This is not expected behavior I have tested with an AP12 with an iPad running 13.3 and I tested Netflix and unlimited and limited bandwidth with 1MB and it still ran. Please reach out to support to assist in troubleshooting.

https://www.arubainstanton.com/contact-support/

• 3.  RE: Ipad on AP11 FW 1.4.1 unable to stream video on netflix and IMDB

Posted 01-02-2022 09:06 AM
    Interested to know if there was a resolution to this, have issues running streaming apps such as Apple TV, Netflix, SBS on Demand using IOS devices - iPad and iPhone.
    Using meshed AP11D's running version 2.4.0

------------------------------
    Mark Simpson

• 4.  RE: Ipad on AP11 FW 1.4.1 unable to stream video on netflix and IMDB

Employee
    Posted 01-06-2022 06:17 PM
    Hey Mark,

I'm checking with my team about this to find out if we have a resolution at this time. I'll update the thread with more information once I have it.

Aruba Instant On Communications

• 5.  RE: Ipad on AP11 FW 1.4.1 unable to stream video on netflix and IMDB

Employee
    Posted 01-11-2022 08:33 PM
    Hey Mark,

I wanted to check and see if this was a known issue with our team. We don't have any known issues, and if the problem is still happening, please contact our support team directly. 

https://www.arubainstanton.com/contact-support/

Aruba Instant On Communications