Community How To

View Only
  • 1.  Aruba Instant On 1930 48G how to change the system time ?

Posted 10-22-2020 02:23 PM

I generally use alway HP switch layer 2 , the reseller offer me this new switch , now I have configured the phone app to connect to the switch ( everything seems fine and working ) but I am 1 hour late with system time and I am not sure how to change the setting so that the correct time is applied ?  Finally if in the app I switch to local managment I guess I would be able to log via web browser by IP  locally to the Managment consolle ?( at the moment I am not able to log via ip locally it just dispaly some infos ) if yes please do you know if there is a link for documentation how to log in  ?  is the setting similar of what I see in the app or is more accurate and complete ? 

Thank you and apologise for this simple question but I really need to change the system time.

• 2.  RE: Aruba Instant On 1930 48G how to change the system time ?

Employee
    Posted 10-22-2020 03:02 PM

@Loud23 When you are in your site click on the site name at the top right then click on site management and there is a tab to the left for your timezone.

• 3.  RE: Aruba Instant On 1930 48G how to change the system time ?

Posted 10-22-2020 04:38 PM

Thanks for your prompt reply , but there is no option , when I click on the site name a new page open called " network details " but there is no option on top right .... 

I am with IOS and downloaded follwing instruction that were in the box ... 

Thank you 

• 4.  RE: Aruba Instant On 1930 48G how to change the system time ?

Employee
    Posted 10-23-2020 10:41 AM
      |   view attached

@Loud23  My instructions were for the website on a browser.

https://portal.arubainstanton.com/