Community How To

View Only
  • 1.  Delete community account how to

Posted 01-31-2022 02:34 PM
    I have an instant on device and am managing it via the portal not local. When I tried to access the community I was informed that I already had an account but unfortunately I don't get access to the community. I managed to creat an account so my browser is not an issue I need that account deleted...i could not find an option to do so..the temporary account that I had created is (yucel@spin.net.au) this account....could anyone assist please. Also why is my portal account not working? Secondary really I wish for the account deletion ASAP...thank you.

------------------------------
    Goaks 8128

• 2.  RE: Delete community account how to

Employee
    Posted 02-01-2022 10:46 AM
    Hey Goaks,

My apologies that you're having a tough time in the community right now, but I am here to help. Can you clarify for me whether you're attempting to delete your temporary secondary community account, or are you looking to delete your cloud portal account with us?  What issues are you having with your portal account?

Aruba Instant On Communications

• 3.  RE: Delete community account how to

Posted 02-04-2022 04:03 AM
    Hi,
    i believe that when i downloaded the "app" to my phone and created the portal account then tried to register to the community my efforts caused an issue. when trying to register  to the community i was informed that i already had an account (since i was trying to register with the portal account). i did not realise that it would be the same account that i needed to use. so i used another email address. however now i believe that the portal account is somehow linked with the community account via the "wrong" email address hence why i wish to change the email address in another post. i was unable to do that as well even though i entered the correct password twice....there in is the dilemma. i wish to use my portal account for the community not exactly deleting the account if they are linked...hope i haven't confused the issue.

Goaks 8128

• 4.  RE: Delete community account how to

Employee
    Posted 02-04-2022 06:10 PM
    No worries at all and I think I understand what it is you want to do now. You want to delete the community account that's under the email address: yucel@spin.net.au, is this correct? If so, I can work with my team to get it removed so that you have only one account in the community.

• 5.  RE: Delete community account how to

Posted 02-16-2022 04:10 AM
    Yes that is the account i wish to delete could you affect that change please thank you...

Goaks 8128

• 6.  RE: Delete community account how to

Employee
    Posted 02-16-2022 07:26 PM
    You're welcome. I'll work with my team to get this taken care of.

• 7.  RE: Delete community account how to

Posted 11-16-2023 08:42 AM

Hello.
    I am having exactly the same issue here.

Can someone please assist me in getting rid of the wrong cummunity profile?

Thank you.

Thomas Walther