Instant On - Wired

View Only

Recent Activities

• Profile Picture

RE: JL681B Coming?

Posted in: Instant On - Wired

It's almost six months to the day of your post and no indication of an upcoming "B" model. The JA618A is fanless. The "B" models only addressed fan noise, so there's no real reason to change models unless some redesign is required, IMO. In the ...

• Posted in: Instant On - Wired

I'm setting up a 1930 24G as a core switch for a small network. I set the management VLAN to 999 and the IP to 172.16.1.2, with a tagged port connecting that to my firewall at 172.16.1.1. Despite this, I am able to login to the switch's local management ...

• Profile Picture

Aruba 1930 ACLs

Posted in: Instant On - Wired

Hi, Struggling with Aruba 1930 ACLs. I have 3 VLANs - 1, 177 and 188. I need 1 to have access to both 177 and 188, however 177 and 188 should have no access to each other, or to 1. I'm using the local management: Thanks...

Thanks for the replies. I don't know what the root cause was, but the switches stopped rebooting/failing when I turned off a network-noisy computer on the network. Interesting that only the Aruba switches on our network were so negatively impacted by ...

The question from "tdn" said, " However I cannot find this setting anywhere in the Aruba Instant On portal"... Instant On portal is Cloud, so this would be the Cloud management ------------------------------ Eric Chrisman ----------------------- ...