Instant On - Wired

View Only
  • 1.  Flash icon blinking orange

Posted 07-22-2022 08:02 AM
    I connected a new 1930 switch to an existing 1930 switch through a fiber cable and 2 SFP+ modules in each switch. 
    I was able to add the new switch so it is discovered nicely over this connection.
    In the mobile app and on the web portal all looks OK and healthy. No alerts.
    However on the 2 switches the flash icon is blinking orange like there is an issue however I cannot see anyware what is the problem.
    What can I do to find the error why I have an orange blinking light?

• 2.  RE: Flash icon blinking orange

Employee
    Posted 07-30-2022 01:36 PM
    Thanks for your post. Can you please share more details on the SFP+ modules? Let us know if the orange LED light is seen on the SFP per port LED which may be because of an unsupported transceiver.

------------------------------
    Aruba Instant On Communications
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Flash icon blinking orange

Posted 07-30-2022 03:56 PM
    Where can I find information about the SFP? At least I cannot see anything in the UI... Is there a CLI command that I may try?
    Yes the orange blinking light is on the SFP port LED...
    At least in the documentation I cannot find anything on unsupported transceivers, it was delivered by the distributor that delivered the switches.
    Know that my switches are perfectly communicating with each other so cannot imagine these are bad transceivers? Performance is perfect...

• 4.  RE: Flash icon blinking orange

Posted 08-17-2022 09:11 AM
    Any update on this issue pls?