Instant On - Wired

View Only
  • 1.  Issues With Aruba 1930 Series Following Power Issues

Posted 06-14-2022 03:12 PM
    Hi,

I've been redirected here from support, so I'm hoping someone can help.

One of our clients has two Aruba Instant On JL685A 1930 48G 4SFP/SFP+ Switches which after a power surge or power going up and down seems to have corrupted the configuration.

It's kept the login credentials we've set, but has defaulted back to the original 192.168.1.1. address, so we're having to get someone to plug a laptop and connect to that to view the web console.

When we try to change the IP address (setting to DHCP or static) to get those switches and the connected devices on the network we can't apply the changes - literally the apply button won't work. This doesn't seem to be a browser issue and the same problem occurs after a reset or a full factory reset on both devices (though you do have to set credentials back again and it lets you change this).

Has anyone experienced this and/or have any advice or suggestions? Really stuck what to advise the client. Thanks.

------------------------------
    Simon Court

• 2.  RE: Issues With Aruba 1930 Series Following Power Issues

Employee
    Posted 06-21-2022 09:53 PM
    Hey Simon,

I have my team reviewing this for you. Once I have an update, I will share it with you.

Aruba Instant On Communications

• 3.  RE: Issues With Aruba 1930 Series Following Power Issues

Employee
    Posted 06-29-2022 10:17 PM
    Hey Simon, 

We released a new software update, 2.6.0. recently that should help with your concerns.

Aruba Instant On Communications