Good-day, I have a requirement for a SOHO NW configuration based on the below specs:
- users @ 6; devices @ 17 (laptops/mobile devices/tablets/printers etc.)
- NW Switch + AP
- Current NW gear configuration is delivering poor wi-fi transmision performance
Any recommendations on what Aruba NW kit would satisfy the above requirements? Please advise.
@vonschae The AP12 and HPE 1920s would be a good fit.
Hi @GThiesen, Thank you for the suggestion. Question if I may:
1. Can a AP11D, connect directly to a FTTH service providers optical network terminal (ONT) device and then be configured to provide router+WiFi capabilities?
2. If the answer to question 1 is true, is the below work config possible:
FTTH-ONT-Device ---> AP11D ---> AP15
3. In Arubas NW portfolio, what is the entry level L3 device
@vonschae If service provider hand-off is ethernet via RJ-45 then it can be done. The InstantOn1930 switch supports layer 3.