Everything Instant On

Recent Activities

• Profile Picture

AIO as an MSP

I have been impressed with AIO so far and have deployed a few for clients. Easy to setup and configure etc. I would though like to see 2FA on the portal. As an MSP if anyone gets into this then they could have a good time with all the client sites and ...

• Hello, The cloud services issue has been resolved. Please contact Aruba Instant On support if you experience any other issues. Appreciate for your patience and understanding. ------------------------------ Rizwan Shaikh -------------------------- ...

• Issue seems to have been resolved as far as i can see. ------------------------------ Yousch Karimi ------------------------------

• Might want to check with Aruba instant on support.. They are under the impressions that you cant gaurantee anything has been loaded, as the tpm means nothing Maybe actually gettimg some reply from Aruba would help ------------------------------ Jaden ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Management URL

Devices create https sessions to; onboarding.portal.arubainstanton.com aruba-smb-instant-firmwares.s3.amazonaws.com I don't know if checking urls or a rss feed is best practice. I would prefer a email notification, but then, if AWS cloud is down ...