Everything Instant On

Recent Activities

• Hello, we are currently selling Aruba Instant On to many of our SMB Customers. Some of them do have Larger Buildings and need about 25 or a few more APs. Before the Switches were announced, there was a limit of 25 APs per Site. Now that there are ...

• Any news on this? We have a hard time against Ubiquity and others. We are loosing Customers for Aruba Instant On only because they want this feature (A MAC Whitelist) for WiFi to competitors. Thank you. ------------------------------ Bjoern Ebner ...

• Hello, I'm currently using Instant On Devices in my Home and we beginning to use it for our customers. One thing I thought about is, what happens if a device needs to be replaced (vor example a Switch or an AP) if it's damaged or due to swapping it ...

• Profile Picture

RE: How long is this for?

And that is precisely the problem. Nothing online. NTT-X ... nothing, HPE ... tried talking to them when you aren't a huge construction company? I don't really want to have to use connections to a company beginning with P headquartered in Osaka just ...

• Profile Picture

RE: MFA / 2FA / When?

MFA works like a charm :-) ------------------------------ Yousch Karimi ------------------------------