Everything Instant On

Recent Activities

• Hello does the AP not have a web interface that displays some information? does the AP11 also have a tpm to help with the above ? no way to perform a MITM attack, or a local attack to the AP? Clients concern is loading spyware/malware/virus to the ...

• @SirHC Thank you for the feedback and we will pass this along to product management.

• Profile Picture

RE: AP11D

@JohnJ Please take a look at the user guide for PPPoE, and the only way to move devices between site is to remove them from the first site and add them to the new site. https://community.arubainstanton.com/t5/Instant-On-Guides/Aruba-Instant-On-Use ...

• Ap22 does have some known issues in latest firmware changelog. Also WPA3 could be the culprit, also a known issue there. Try disabling WPA3 for a change. Hope HPE releases a AP22 firmware fix soon, it's tough advising all to buy one, and later having ...

• @GThiesen And again thank you for your quick reply. I do not have a 1930 switch. My router is an Edgerouter X which handles VLAN and DHCP. My switches are mostly Netgear (managed of course) but that's not really relevant for this as the AP is directly ...