Everything Instant On

Recent Activities

• Hi, the Datasheet published by Aruba Instant On for Nord VPN implies that NordVPN can be used for Remote Access to the company network. Which NordVPN Product would be needed for this? I couldn't see that a normal NordVPN Subscription would offer this. ...

• Profile Picture

Instant On Portal URL

Hello, I have one 1930 8G PoE Instant On switch and two AP11 access points on my network. These are all behind an OPNsense firewall. I configured a static IP address in the management VLAN on the Instant On devices. There are some other servers on my ...

• Yes, I'm experiencing the same. If I close the browser before logoff or time out, the session stays alive forever. no password or MFA needed when same browser is opened again.

• I did a similar test and also did not get it to work. Could some official respond to this?

• I *really* want to be able to use the simple internal guest portal, but I do not want to have to have a completely open wifi point to do so. (I only want folks to whom I give a simple passphrase to be able to use the network, but I still need them to ...