Everything Instant On

View Only

Recent Activities

• In my case one of the APs seems to have created something similar to a Loop. I had no Network Connectivity internal at all. After disconnecting this AP and connecting it again everything is working fine again. ------------------------------ Bjoern ...

• This issue is currently under investigation. Thanks to Doug who has provided detailed information and logs. ------------------------------ Sylvain Bouchard ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Sonos misery

A further update, This morning it has been acknowledged by Sonos that they have huge issues, it now seems that there is not an issue with Aruba itself, but in the way that Sonos have built their systems. ------------------------------ Rich Garner ...

• Profile Picture

New web portal map bug

using the new portal and switching to the web app i found an issue if you have more than one site in a single location behind the same ISP that the map only shows one location tab at that area not both, it should show them offset but around it. in map ...

• If you want more info you should choose for Aruba solutions with Aruba Central, not for instant on the higher models 1830/1930 have more possibilities than a 1430 but what you are expecting is too much (i guess)